You Say vs God Says



You say: It’s impossible...
God says: All things are possible - Luke 18: 27

You say: I’m too tired.
God says: I will give you rest - Mat.11: 28-30


You say: Nobody really loves me...
God says: I love you - John 3: 16 & John 3: 34

You say: I can’t go on...!
God says: My grace is sufficient - 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & Psalm 91: 15

You say: I’m not able...
God says: I am able - 2 Corinthians 9: 8

You say: It’s not worth it...
God says: It will be worth it - Roman 8: 2

You say: I can’t forgive myself!

God says: I Forgive you - 1 John 1: 9 & Romans 8: 1

You say: I can’t manage...
God says: I will supply all your needs - Philippians 4: 19

You say: I’m afraid.
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear - 2 Timothy 1: 7

You say: I’m always worried and frustrated.
God says: Cast all your cares on Me - 1 Peter 5: 7

You say: I don’t have enough faith.
God says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith - Romans 12: 3

You say: I’m not smart enough.
God says: I give you wisdom - 1 Corinthians 1: 30

You say: I feel all alone...
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you - Hebrews 13 :5


You say: I can’t do it.
God says: You can do all things - Philippians 4: 13


You say: I can’t figure things out...
God says: I will direct your steps - Proverbs 3: 5-6